Sunday, July 22, 2012

Google Calendar

I did something new today.  I learned how to use google calendar.  I have always been a live by my appointment book kind of girl and even though I have had a smartphone for a couple years, I have never converted myself to the electronic calendar.  Next year, our whole school is moving to an electronic agenda book for students so I thought, maybe I should give it a try.  It actually wasn't that hard, and I even figured out how to sync it to my phone.  I know its a baby step... but its one more thing I can do that I couldn't do yesterday!  Share something you did today that you couldn't do yesterday.... maybe I'll give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I want to figure out how to get posts automatically into Google plus...This would be a something new I would learn how to do today.

    ReplyDelete