Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Google Play

Last night I was poking around and looking at the different settings and options in my google account.  It is amazing how many things can be synched up just through a google account.  I realized that all the music I had on my laptop, I could access through my smartphone by using something called google play music.  I haven't been all that motivated to explore all the google tools, but now that I am getting a little taste of all the things I can do, I am more excited.  I am especially curious about what we will be able to do in terms of communicating and sharing information amongst students and across classrooms once we have a google domain that is being commonly accessed.


2 comments:

  1. Cool about the music! Playing with the tools can be exciting and addicting...I often have to watch my time frame...before the whole night slips by me and it is time to get going for the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I have not used Google Play yet. I am looking forward to doing more with all of these tools. It is a bit overwhelming but once you do it, it seems so simple. Just a touch on the right set of buttons and you have it! I have not synced the Ipod to our playlist yet because my husband said that it will erase all of his music. I need to look into that. Do you know anything about the Itunes accounts?

    ReplyDelete